Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My First Song Composition



My First Song is dedicated to a very special friend. This girl reminds me of many things. She is my inspiration in creating my own song. I know I'm not good in song compositions but i made this because I want her to smile. I just want her to know that she's very precious to me in a ways that she never see.

When I saw her smile, I can't explain what I feel. When I saw her everyday in the school, I don't know what to do. I know it will be hard for me because she wants to be with somebody else. All i can do is to hide my feelings. I hide it for almost 2years. I can't imagine that I made that. I don't understand why It's hard for her to love me in return. She treated me as her bestfriend. She cry on my shoulder and comfort her. I didn't expect anything that she will love me back but I'm disappointed on what she do. I'm not that good looking guy she wants but all I can offer is my good looking love. Through this experience, it leads me to mature my mind that she is not the only girl in the world. I realize that LOVE is a matter of SACRIFICE. We became friends for almost 7years but I lost her for just a minute. She appreciate my feelings but she can't love me back because we're friends and that's all. I think that she choose to love a person because of the looks. We became friends and will never be a lovers.

I composed the song for about 1month. My composition is a "tagalog" song entitles "Mahal na Mhal Kita". I didn't given a chance to prove my love to her and sing this song. I know this is not that nice song but It's all about what I feel for her. I'm sad because I lost her and our friendship but I'm happy because I experienced to love her. It made me realize that not all the things that fits to us will fits forever.

**(Just Love and don't ask in return)**

No comments: