Thursday, July 31, 2008

Behind My Smiles





BSIT-1E students inspires me to do this kind of image. . .

I can't actually imagine that they made a big impact of my life. It's hard for me to believe all of this things but they made a difference of my life. At first, I found myself as a loner person but when we became friends I realize that I'm happy to live my life as a student. They are good to me that's why I'm good to them. They treat me as a person and I want to return what they've given me. I treasure all the moments that we've been together. This is a good experience to me to meet friends like them. Words can't explain for what I feel. It's unexplainable feeling to have them. I'm very thankful coz' I found people like them. I just wanted to used this opportunity to thank them in giving me a chance to know them and express myself to them.

**THANKS for helping me to stand**

No comments: